Atlantic City Food & Wine Festival
MPG has enjoyed some tasty assignments but none, so far, as delectable as the Atlantic City Food & Wine Festival. Harrah’s Entertainment, owner of the Harrah’s, Caesars, Bally’s and Showboat casino and resort properties, tapped MPG to produce several parties for the event, including:
- An opening night featuring pizza chefs in a competition hosted by Tom Colicchio of Bravo’s “Top Chef”
- A tailgate-themed barbeque with Tom Colicchio under a tent on the boardwalk
- A clambake with signature appetizers and desserts by Guy Fieri of Food Network’s “Guy’s Big Bite;” “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives;” “Ultimate Recipe Showdown” and “Guy Off the Hook”
- Dinner and a movie with Ingrid Hoffmann, host of Food Network’s “Simply Delicioso”
- A beach soiree with appearances by Emeril Lagasse, Guy Fieri, Tom Colicchio, Ingrid Hoffmann, Duff Goldman and Ted Allen of Food Network’s “Chopped”
MPG was responsible for all aspects of these events, from décor, permits and sponsorships to securing talent and managing onsite production. Three of the MPG-produced parties sold out, and overall festival attendance exceeded the year before, as foodies from across the nation gathered to eat, drink and hobnob with some of their favorite celebrity chefs.
Rehan ChoudhryRegional Manager, Marketing Partnerships & Development / Harrah's Entertainment, Atlantic City
"The expertise and creativity of the MPG team helped make the food and wine festival a big success. We knew they had a reputation for flawless execution, and they didn't disappoint. We really felt we could trust them during both the planning phases and onsite. They were as invested in our success as we were."